on this side is Kratos, with his Athena's blade.. and on the other side is goku, with his super Saiyan 2 ki.
Yes, for us mere mortals this duel could mean the end of the earth (again hehe)
But anyway, it behooves you just imagine how this battle would be epic!
1. Goku almost died of heart disease, and other Saiyans die from holes through the chest, so it's pretty obvious that the devouring power of the Blade of Olympus would destroy him.
2. While Goku is far faster, Kratos would still be stronger.
3. Goku's Ki attacks are powerful, but the Golden Fleece would easily deflect any beams sent its way, as it can even reflect the Blade of Olympus. It was only destroyed by Zeus because he is the king of Olympus, and Olympus created it, along with all of Kratos' weapons, other than the Blades of Exile, which is why they are the only weapon that survived.
4. Goku is a predictable fighter, whereas while Kratos is immobile, he is a very unpredictable warrior, using any weapon available to him, and proving very difficult to predict. His finishing moves often keep even the player guessing.
Got this from a story. Here's the link:
1. Goku kills Kratos.
2. Kratos goes to Hades.
3. Kratos fights his way out of Hades.
4. Kratos kills shit and collects stuff to grow stronger.
5. Goku vs Kratos part 2.
6. Kratos kills Goku.
7. Goku wished back to life.
8. Goku grows stronger.
9. Goku Vx Kratos part 3.
10. See item 1 and repeat.
hmm..... this battle gonna be epic !!!!
The Golden Fleece is not omnidirectional. It's not going to deflect a Kamehameha, let alone be even used at all. Nothing's stopping Goku from throwing a punch at Kratos at hypersonic speeds considering Kratos never reacts quantifiably to speeds of that level.
Even non-lethaly, a pressure point would immobilize him like Tao did against General Blue.
Yes, I'm well known that Kratos is a god (I have seen him killing Zeus' father, Cronus) but you didn't answered me can he dodge attacks from Hupersonic rank or even more- FTL ( Faster than light- by using instant transmission )?
Even if he returns again, that can happen after years when Gоku reaches SSJ3.
Note: I'm saying years because just like Kratos, Asura, demi-god sended to Naraka ( please check the Wiki if you don't know about it [link] ), took him 12 000 years to return to Gaia and defeated demi-god with Galactus size ( that is the 1-st boss ), it will took years to Kratos to return in DBZverse.
PS Kratos is actually a demi-god. He became a full god, but lost his powers when Zeus betrayed him. However, he did retrieve the Blade of Olympus, which is what Kratos drained his godly powers into, so maybe he became a god again.
I personally think Goku would just go and beat up Kratos and Zeus, and actually, if Goku killed Zeus, it would be interesting to debate if Kratos would even fight back considering if he's no revenge to chase after, he might just let Goku kill him.
I have two question. Which Goku I can use? Animed or Manga? ( for the protocol Anime Goku > Manga Goku because anime Goku includes DB GT + all movies ) And could you tell me what power is using Kratos ( I have heard that he is using magic but I don't know )?
PS: I don't know was that a complement but anyway... and sorry about reply so lately. My parents doesn't allows me staying on the computer Monday-Fridy.
PS2: To admit, Asura's wrath and God of war is two of many games that I want to play but I can't. So please don't get me wrong.
Congratulations, he killed a being incapable of destroying planets, while Goku fights against people like that all the time.
Let us put it this way. If Kratos was able to defeat Zeus, then Goku would have an easier time.
No deities as far as I know (new movie could change that) but seeing how strong the enemies he has defeated before, that would make no difference.
Being a god means nothing compare to actual feats displayed. Neither Kratos nor the gods in his games have displayed the speed or destructive power to match that of Goku.